Thursday, February 18, 2010

1st Valentine's Day


This was Adam's and my first Valentine's Day as a couple. We knew each other this time last year, but we weren't together yet. Unfortunatly Valentine's Day was on a Sunday this year and also we were in Utah with my family planning our wedding. But that's ok. What better way to celebrate Vday than to plan our wedding? Right? We did make a trip to the ice castles that I wrote about earlier and that was fun.

Adam gave me beautiful roses the week before and a wonderful card on the 14th. I got him a V-Slicer that slices your food for you. We will see how it works. So far all that's come from it is squished tomatoes and tiny bits of onion. I'll test it out some more. I'll get him a better gift next year. He's so hard to get for! Then we attempted on Tuesday to have our special Valentine's Day dinner at Adam's place, but it's hard when there's roommates watching tv in the same room and it is just a really busy week with midterms coming up and things like that. We'll do better next year! Maybe...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kristi lee said...

Just noticed you had this. I LOVE blogging but haven't gotten around to doing much of it lately. Great way for us to get to know each other a bit better!! Let me know if I can help with anything for the wedding...that stuff is right up my alley.