Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bridal Shower Fun!

Grandma Johnson had a bridal shower for Adam and me at her house in Salt Lake City. I had lots of family come and it was great to see everyone. Adam was included in the shower and he was a great sport. Everyone was impressed by him. First, we ate a wonderful lunch and we mingled for a little while. Then we played a game that was a quiz about Adam and I. I even learned some new things about Adam. The person who got the most questions right won. Then we played a matching game with fun wedding words on it and you got a candy bar matching the word if you found a match. 


Then after the games came the opening of presents! It was better than Christmas! We love everything that we got and they will come in use for our new apartment that we just got yesterday by the way.

Then for the final game, there were five numbered presents placed on the floor in front of us. In each present was a different outfit for me to wear on our honeymoon and Adam had to pick a random number from Amber's hand and whatever number it was, that was the one he got to open. Once he opened it, he got to choose whether he wanted to keep that one and have me wear it, or exchange it for a different present. It was a pretty funny game. The first one he opened was a large green and red plaid, oversized night gown. He obviously chose a different box. He opened up a one piece pink, zip up jamies, my mom's honeymoon outfit, and then my grandma's honeymoon outfit. Then finally, with the help of Elaina, he opened up one that he was happy with. It was a little black lace outfit. He decided to keep that one. I did get a little embarrassed when I saw what he opened, but it was a good laugh. Elaina really liked it. 


My Grandma's honeymoon outfit

But It was a great shower and I appreciated all the work that was put into it and for everyone coming and supporting Adam and I. It was a good day.
I put on the pink outfit for a little bit so I could match Elaina. She's so cute.

1 comment:

Klaudia said...

What happened to the picture of the black lace outfit, the one Adam picked????