Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Family Visit!

On Friday, Aaron, Joylyn, Landon, and Lena came to visit Adam and I for a few hours. It was so much fun! I wish I had pictures. They got to see our apartment which they are pretty much the first ones to see it. We hung out for a little bit, at our place, then we made sandwiches for a picnic and went to the duck pond and had lunch. Landon had a lot of fun feeding the ducks and we went through nearly a whole loaf of bread. We fed those ducks well. Then we went to the park where we played for a while and Landon rode the carousel. And we had ice cream afterward at our favorite place Twizle Berry. It was a fun day. I was happy they were able to come and visit.

1 comment:

Klaudia said...

I'm so glad it worked out that you could spend some time together. I saw the pictures on Joylyn's blogs looks fun. Love ya hope to visit soon.
mom