Sunday, January 30, 2011

We are Movin' to Utah!



Looks like we are going to be making our way to South Salt Lake City, Utah in April after Adam and I graduate. Adam got a job offer to work for a landscaping company called Intermountain Plantings and he accepted it! So we have a job now and we are VERY anxious to get Adam's classes done. It's hard to finish school when you know you already have a very good job lined up. But we are trudging through! He got the position of managing the landscape of a very nice resort in Deer Valley by Park City called the Montage. It will be a great experience for him and he is so excited about this job which makes me excited! We have been looking for different apartments online in the Murry/Cottonwood/Holladay areas. So if you know of anything, let us know! There are a lot of places to choose from!

Intermountain Plantings website:
www.intermountainplantings.com


The Montage's website- Very cool! I almost want to work there. 
www.montagedeervalley.com

4 comments:

joylyn said...

Congratulations! That sounds like a wonderful opportunity for you guys.

Klaudia said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys to start your new life. We are proud of all you have accomplished. Love you the MOST

D'Agostini Family said...

Yay! I am super excited to have you guys close by!

kristi lee said...

Congrats you two. I'm trying to figure out how to get my clan out there this summer for a little visit. The place Adam will be working at looks AMAZING!