Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fun Buys

I have a friend in my ward who likes to crochet and she has her own little business on etsy.com. I just recently bought a headband (which I'm wearing right now) from her and an adorable owl hat for a one year old that I'm going to send to my nephew. She is so talented and you should check out her work. I'm way excited about my purchases.

4 comments:

D'Agostini Family said...

That is super cute!! Wait, do you only have one nephew around the age of 1?

Alicia Sink said...

I'm sending it to Austin. I know he's only like 6 months, but I think the one year old one will fit him. I'm sending it tomorrow so you should get it next week! When I saw it I just knew that Austin should have it!

D'Agostini Family said...

Way cute, you should get your baby one too, the one due on 11/11/11. Trying to start rumors!

Adam Sink said...

Haha... Oh yes, that baby. :)