I was kind of skeptical about eating duck that one of Adam's professors had shot, but it was actually the best stew that I have ever had. The duck tasted like tender pieces of beef. I was quite impressed. I even had a second bowl later that night and then another bowl for lunch the next day. It was sweet and spicy all at the same time. Adam is so talented with cooking.
I think this looks discusting. But Adam thought it looked pretty good. It's hard to think that I could have fed this little guy bread at some point, and now he's feeding me.... Aw...
The end product. It was actually very very yummy. I would eat it again. We have like four more ducks left in our freezer to eat.
If you are into duck and game meals and things like that, get this recipe from Adam. I'm not lying when I say it was the best and tastiest stew I have ever had, even if it is duck.
Southern Peach Cobbler
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment