Adam and I started a new daily activity of walking to the park by our apartment and back everyday. It's a small little thing to do, but it gives us some time to take a break from life for a little bit and enjoy being outside and enjoy each other's company. Today we went for our walk and we decided to walk a little further. I used to work at a fast food restaurant right by the park called Pickett's Bambino. We passed by it and saw that it was closed down and that a custurd place was going to be replacing it. I was kinda sad because it was a small little place that had not even been open a year. So I went on their website to see what was going on and I guess they got bought out and they were going to be turning into a franchise. And I also found these two pictures on their website as well. Yes, I know that they are very flattering pictures of myself. I thought it was pretty funny. I think this was their opening day and my first day on the job. I didn't even know pictures were being taken and I was probably pretty nervous and overwhelmed. So here is me as a fast food cashier person. I don't think I will ever do that again. It was fun, but not for me.
Southern Peach Cobbler
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment