I took these pictures of Bentley today while Adam was at work. They are for him for Father's Day, so don't let him know they are on here, but I thought they were too cute not to share while I had some free time (Bentley is napping). I used Adam's really nice camera which I had no idea how to use, so today's photoshoot was just one big experiment to see if I could figure out how to use the thing. So I took probably over 100 pictures, but these were pretty much the only ones that really turned out, but hey, that works. At least I got a couple.
(Ignore the bogger hanging out of his nose. I didn't catch that until taking about 20 pictures. Oops!)
1 comment:
Awww... so cute. Hope he doesn't wet on the tie jk. Love the pictures, you did good.
Post a Comment