Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trip to Portland, OR

October 1-4

I went to Portland, Oregon this past conference weekend to see Adam which marked our being together 6 months! I had never been there before but it was beautiful and I loved the foresty feel that was there. There were trees everywhere and they were big! Even the air smelt like a forest.


Adam and I just hung out and watched conference and he showed me around the area. We went to the Portland temple grounds and it was amazing and a lot bigger than I thought. It was just a blast the whole time I was there! It was worth the long drive.

2 comments:

D'Agostini Family said...

Pretty pictures. I'm glad the long drive was worth it. Quick trips take a long time to recover from.

Klaudia said...

Looks like that mountain is floating in the air. What a beautiful temple. Glad you had a good time.