I called the Sacramento temple and the date is set! It looks like we are getting married
Saturday
April 10, 2010
April 10, 2010
in
Sacramento, California
I was pretty excited because April 10th just seems like a really good day. It has always been an important day for me because it is my best friend Monica's birthday. So happy birthday Monica! I'm getting married! I researched some things about this day and it turns out that April 10th is the 100th day of the year! That has to be good luck right?! Then I of course had to look up for the average weather for that day in Sacramento and this is what I found:
April 10th
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
Avg High: 70°F
Avg Low: 47°F
Mean: 58°F
Rec High: 90°F (1989)
Rec Low: 39°F (1975)
The month of April has an average rainfall of 1.82 inches. That's not too bad compared to March which is 4.3 inches.This doesn't sound too bad if you ask me. I wouldn't mind 70 degree weather. Now I just need to make sure it is sunny! I can't wait to see how it goes. I'm going to start praying early for nice weather.


4 comments:
What time are you getting married?
9:00am. It's the first wedding of the day. So plan on waking up early!
Oh crap...I really hope I will still be in california! I am not sure when the spring semester starts! I will try so hard to come! Love you!
I think the new semester starts the 20th of April. That would be sooo great if you could be there!! If not, that's ok too because I am sure we will do something before then.. hopefully...
Post a Comment