Tuesday, May 11, 2010

1 Month!

Adam and I have been married for one month now from yesterday! I can't believe how fast things have gone. We are still working on our apartment and getting it all together and settled. It's a different experience trying to take care of a whole apartment rather than just having to worry about your bedroom and occasionally cleaning the kitchen or bathroom when it gets messy or if your roommates aren't cleaning it up. Adam and I have had a lot of fun trying out things that we got for our wedding. We have found that we really love using our popcorn popper machine thing and then putting seasoning on it. It is a delight! I love popcorn so much more now. I want to try other seasonings now to put on it. We bought white cheddar and it is so so good.

 Our other thing that we like to do is to watch the OC season 4 that I got for my birthday. I've had a lot of things to do around the apartment and with thank you's from the wedding and things like that. I usually do those when Adam is off at work or in class and the place is just too quiet and lonely, so I've been hauling through all the seasons of the Office. I normally don't watch that many shows, but it keeps my mind occupied while I do things. I think I got that from my mom. 

But things have just been bliss for the past month. Adam and I have been pretty good about staying happy and keeping things functioning like doing the laundry once a week, getting groceries we need, keeping the place tidy, and other things like that. Hopefully we can keep this up. Married life is great!

No comments: