Friday, May 21, 2010

Goodbye OC season 4

The OC show may have ended in February of 2007, but for me, it has taken me a lot longer than that to finish watching all the episodes. I started watching them in 2005 and it has taken me 5 more years to finally complete only 4 years of heiring. But it was a pretty emotional  day last week when Adam and I watched the last episode together before we went to bed. It felt like I was saying goodbye to a family that I had known for so long and when I couldn't sleep at night, would keep me entertained until I finally did. Not only that, but that was the thing that got Adam and I dating. Or should I say, that was his excuse that he used to come over and see me so we could hang out. That was his little crutch that he would use. I would get these texts from him like "Do you want to watch the OC tonight and get some ice cream too?" or "I need to watch the OC! When can we watch it?!" He was really smooth... He knew I liked the OC, and I thought he did too, but I guess he just liked me :). Although he did get pretty attached to the show as well, or so he says. I can't tell anymore if he is just saying he likes things to make me happy and agree with me or if he says he likes them because he actually does. He's so good about making me happy.
So now, instead of the OC, we are starting to watch the show Friends which I happen to have all seasons 1-10 except for season 9 (my favorite season) which happened to have disappeared while living with roommates. Yeah, I'll never see that one again. But we are on the third episode and we are enjoying it pretty well. Although it has been on hold for a few days since I have started to work late and Adam is out of town for the next few days. We like popping popcorn and watching movies. We have a pretty good time together. :)

1 comment:

joylyn said...

That's great that he enjoys watching shows with you. Aaron is SO not a TV person.