Thursday, November 4, 2010

Homemade Bread

My new thing is to make yummy homemade bread rather than buying store bought bread. I try to make two loaves every week because Adam and I go through it so fast. But it saves us a little money and it tastes a lot better than the store bought stuff. It does take a little time, but I actually really enjoy baking and the end result always makes it worth it. :) It's just something we can do to save our pennies.


They may not look the prettiest, but they taste amazing!

2 comments:

Klaudia said...

Can't wait till you can make us some bread looks yummy. glad you updated your blog

D'Agostini Family said...

I've been wanting to switch to homemade bread instead of store bought for a long time. It is just so much better. You've inspired me, when I get a house I will make the switch. They look yummy. You'll have to send me the recipe you use.