So today is Halloween, but it's really not at the same time. Rexburg along with a lot of other places made yesterday Halloween because no one wanted to trick or treat on Sunday. I even have a teacher training meeting tonight from 7-8. If it were really Halloween, I wouldn't be going to that meeting probably. So today at church, I didn't know whether I should say Happy Halloween to people or not. So I just didn't. It was just like another day.
Adam and I got to teach our first Sunday school lesson today in church. We just got called to be Sunday school teachers and I was nervous about this new calling at first, but it has turned out to be not too bad. Our lesson today was on strengthening our stakes and it was pretty fun to work with Adam to prepare this lesson. We are learning a lot from each other and it's nice to have that scripture study and preperation time together.
3 comments:
Halloween was weird this year, but it was the best October 30th ever.
Happy Halloween, we still celebrated it on Sunday, we had a ton of treat or treaters.
Hi Alicia,
I am teaching those lessons too. Next week we'll be on Lesson 43. Throw some ideas my way. I love the Old Testament now and I am sad that it is almost over.
Marilee
Post a Comment