Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Home for Valentine's Day

Adam and I put an offer on a house in Ringgold, GA a month ago.  We were able to close on the house February 14th (Valentine's Day!), which made it even more special for us becoming home owners. The house was a forclosed home and the previous owner obviously had some pets because there were pee stains everywhere in the carpet and the place smelled pretty bad. So for our Valentine's day, I got to scrub down the laundry room and part of the office, and Adam riped out all of the carpets. Probably not the most romantic day for us, but we were working towards being able to move in with our new baby, which is kind of romantic. Hopefully we will be able to start painting next week and get new carpets and wood floors installed. There is lots of work to be done but it is soooo nice to be able to call something our own and not just live in a rental. I will post pictures soon of our progress. But so far we love the neighborhood and we love the area!

The new Sink residence!

1 comment:

Klaudia said...

I'm so excited for you guys, Love the new house. Can't wait to see it.
Happy Valentines Day
LOVE YOU THE MOST