Sunday, February 12, 2012

This Week

Since I don't live by any of my family or friends anymore, I am going to try to update this more often.

This last week we were excited to possibly be closing on our house in Ringgold, GA on Friday, but it was pushed back to Tuesday the 14th so the bank would have time to install our new H-Vac system before we move in. (It was stolen.) But at least we have something to look forward to for next week and I can have a little bit more time to prepare to move in since I have had zero energy to do anything this week.

On Wednesday, I got together with some girls in the ward to work out. I felt a little weird trying to workout with my big belly, but it felt good be active like that again. Of course I had to modify everything that I did with them, but I still ended up super sore for the next 3 days. I am grateful that I am being included in things. Can't wait for next week!

Thursday night, Adam came down with a really bad cold, had a fever for a day, and lost his voice. Hopefully he gets better soon! And hopefully I don't get it!

Friday, I went to a girl in our stake's house to get my hair cut. She just had twin boys in November and it made me really baby hungry for my own little boy to come. But my hair was getting grossly long, and I thought I would try a little bit more mature looking hair style since I'll be a mom soon. I had her cut it to about my armpits which took off about 5 inches. I absolutely love my hair now and the time it takes me to get ready has been chopped in half.

We have noticed some fun new things that Bentley in doing in the past week or two. A couple of times, I have just placed my hand on my belly, not even thinking about it, and my whole belly will jump and I'll get a good kick in my right ribs. It kinda hurts, but I can't help but laugh because I have obviously scared him and made him jump. Adam thinks it's pretty hilarious and will tap on my stomach everyonce in a while to get the same response from him. We aren't hitting my belly hard at all, just a good tap. I feel bad about it and I don't want to startle him, but it's fun to see him reacting to Adam and I and responding to us.

Well, that is the update on what is going on with us, hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it.

1 comment:

Klaudia said...

Sounds like you had a fun week. I'm glad that you are updating your blog more often so we can hear what you are doing. Avram and Autumn use to jump in my stomach when there was thunder, it was funny.
Love you guys and hope this week will be a great one for you.