They cut off two thirds of our yard and Adam wants to put up a fence so they have to go. And there is a lot of barbed wire along the trees too that needs to be removed. I kinda liked the privacy, but Adam is the landscaper so I don't have much say. But I can do whatever I want with the house which is nice.
3 comments:
Sad I loved your trees, that takes away a lot of your privacy. Adam is a crazy man.
Why did you cut the trees down? I love big trees.
They cut off two thirds of our yard and Adam wants to put up a fence so they have to go. And there is a lot of barbed wire along the trees too that needs to be removed. I kinda liked the privacy, but Adam is the landscaper so I don't have much say. But I can do whatever I want with the house which is nice.
Post a Comment