Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bouncer

May 2, 2012

This bouncer was probably the best $25 I've ever spent. Bentley will seriously spend up to an hour just kicking, waving his arms, and having a good ole time in it. It has really been a life saver and helped me be able to actually get some stuff done around the house! I would feel guilty for letting him stay in it for so long sometimes, but then I see how much he loves it and it just doesn't bother me. He will sit and goo and smile at the toys hanging from the bar and he will even sometimes grab the orange bird guy and try eating him. I love this bouncer!!

1 comment:

Klaudia said...

He is so cute, that is cute when he talked. He has grown the 1st time you put him in it he was sooo tiny and slide out. He is so precious.