I had a free moment while Adam went to Idaho Falls, so I thought I would put up some picuters of him being here in Rexburg with me! He got here Monday night and Tuesday night we decided to hit up the corn maze in Rigby. It was way cold so we had to bundle up. We would have liked to wait for a warmer night, but there really arent much left in this area. We walked around the maze and thought we were doing really well until after 45 minutes we ended right back where we started at the front of the maze. It was a little discouraging and we were really cold so we decided we had had our corn maze experiece and we walked around a little, made a few cuts through corn walls, and ended up at the exit. It was a lot of fun!




We thought we would take a picture with the corn so you could actually tell we were at a corn maze.
1 comment:
I want to go to a corn maze! I'm glad you two are having fun.
Post a Comment