Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Easy AMAZING Brownies

I was in charge of bringing dessert for our Relief Society dinner tonight and I got home late from studying and taking a test so I had to quickly whip something up with the limited ingredients I had like I always do and I found this AMAZING Brownie recipe on the internet. It was seriously soooo good! I don't ever want to lose it so I am posting the recipe. They are so bad for you, but it's almost worth it. No, it is worth it!
Scrumptious Brownies
1 cup butter; melted
2 cups flour
4 eggs
2 cups of white sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 tsp. vanilla
frosting: 5 T. butter, 1/3 cup milk, 1 cup sugar
Add later - 1 cup of chocolate chips
1. Mix flour, sugar and cocoa in large bowl.
2. Pour in butter add eggs and vanilla.
3. Once all ingredients are in the bowl, mix well.
4. Pour onto a greased and floured 9x13 pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
6. The last five minutes of baking make the frosting.
7. Bring the frosting mixture to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
8. Remove from heat immediately and add:
9. 1 cup chocolate chips
10.Stir until smooth and pour over warm brownies.

No comments: