The 15th ward, my ward, had a masquerade dance last night and it was so much fun! It was a formal, but I didn't have any big dresses with me at school so I had to wear just a plain black dress, but that's ok. Then they had paper plates for us to make masks with. It was really fun to just dance. I haven't done that in a long time. It was a good bonding experience with the people in my ward.
This is a picture with me and my roommates Monica, Valerie, and Deseret. This is before our masks!
Ope, I can't tell who is who with our mysterious paper plate feathered masks on!!
Me and Monica before we disguise ourselves... I wish I had a big red dress like Monica...
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun!!!! You're right when you put the masks on I couldn't tell who was who :)
Post a Comment