I heard this song the other day, and I thought to myself, this is how I feel. Brad Paisley has some good advice. With all the wedding plans and trying to get everything to come together nicely, I have to remember that all we really need is love for this wedding... and other things. But all that matters is we are getting married even if things are stressful or aren't going my way. I thought this was a pretty cute clip, and I wanted to share the song.
The past two weekends I was able to go to Utah with Adam and do a lot of wedding planning. We got soooo much accomplished. We only had those two weekends to find everyone's clothes for bridemaids and ties for the guys and we did it. We got our flowers picked out, the favor almost done, the cake picked out, food for the reception, and we had a bridal shower... there were a lot of other things we did, but it just feels good to have some of those planning things out of the way. It's hard to plan a wedding when your mom and sister-in-law are in California, your sister is in Utah, and your future in-laws are in Tennessee. But we are putting it together pretty well I think. I can't believe that there are only 6 weeks left! It's coming up quick.... and there's still lots more planning to do.
Southern Peach Cobbler
13 years ago
3 comments:
Wow, 6 weeks! That's going to be here before we know it. It didn't seem like we got much done this past week but after reading your list, we really did do a lot.
I think we got a lot done, I feel good about where we are. It was fun spending time with my GIRLS, and Adam, missed not having Joylyn and Lena there.
CUTE video!!!!
Post a Comment