I just got a new job a few weeks ago. I work at a fast food restaurant called Pickett's Bambino. It is a lot of fun and excellent food. When I found out that a restarurant was opening up just down the street from our apartment I got so excited and Adam suggested that I apply for a job. So I did. They called me one day and asked if they could interview me. I was really nervous, but then I became very scared when I saw how many people were lined up to have an interview too. It was my first offical interview ever and I had no idea what to expect. But I got the job! I work as a front person, meaning that I work on the cashiers or at drive thru. It is so much fun! I love it. I love working with the people of Rexburg. I haven't run into a grumpy person yet and hopefully that won't change. Everyone has been really nice. I worked the drive thru the past two days and it is my favorite. I love wearing the head set and taking peoples orders. Hopefully that doesn't change and I still love it after a few months. The people I work with are great too and my managers are great. And the food is delicious. It's a stuffed scone that is deep fried. It is soooo good! So if you get a chance, come to Rexburg and try one of these things and hopefully I can take your order!
Southern Peach Cobbler
13 years ago

2 comments:
It is always so great when you can enjoy where you work. I am glad that you do. And I want to try one of those scone things. haha
Aww! How exciting that you have a job in Rexburg because that is a place where jobs are few and far between. I can't believe it's within walking distance from your apartment! How exciting!
Post a Comment