Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Home Update: Week 1

February 14-18

This past week we were able to get all the rooms that will have carpet cleaned and one of the bathrooms, Adam took out all the carpets the first night, and we got most of the carpeted rooms painted. Here's kind of how the house is starting to look.

LIVING ROOM

Before:
 With Carpet Out:


With paint:

KITCHEN

Before:

With cabinet doors off and ceilings painted:


OFFICE

Before:

Closet with carpet out:

Painted:



STAIRS
Without carpet:


LAUNDRY ROOM

Before:


With paint:

MASTER BEDROOM

Before:




Without Carpet:




BENTLEY'S ROOM

Before:



Without carpet:



*We did get all the rooms painted this past weekend except for the kitchen, but I just havn't been able to take good pictures yet. I'll post more progress next week, hopefully.

OUR HAPPY HELPERS

Ryan and Jerry
Adam and Suzanne

When I first saw Adam wearing this mask, it startled me a little because he looks a lot like a boogy man! He was painting all the ceilings with an industrial spray painter.


1 comment:

Klaudia said...

WOW you guys have done a lot of work. Looks like a cute house. Can't wait to see it. Wish I could be there to help.
Love ya and Alicia don't over do it.