Last week I had a lot of trouble sleeping. Everytime I would lay down there would be this terrible pain in my upper chest and my throat, which obviously kept me awake. I went to the doctor on Monday where I puzzled my doctor. But after they had me drink some numbing liquid, they figured out that I had a sinus infection which ran down my throat causing an infection in my throat, which ran down my esophagus causing it to go raw, which caused acid in my stomach and the acid would come up into the top of my chest and throat causing lots of pain. Anyway, it just sounded like a lot of chain of reaction things, so basically I'm falling apart. I'm on an anti-biotic and a medicine that they give to people to treat ulsers. And then the next day after I was at the doctors, I got 2 huge and extremely painful canker sores in my mouth, right next to each other. I have gone to walgreens twice to find the solution. It's amazing to me that these darn canker sores are causing me more pain and sorrow than my 2 infections and my raw esophagus. Weird. But I am slowly healing! It's a good think I had this long break to help me get better.
2 comments:
Hope you are feeling better. We worry about you maybe you need to come home. JK Get better
Oh... I'm sorry Alicia! Tell Adam to make you some warm soup... or get you a jamba juice and then go sit in a hot tub and drink it. Those two things always make me feel better.
Post a Comment